Notice



Get Latest Phone Tips,Tricks,News,Hacks etc. For Free on Your Mobile!!
Join This Channel...

Join Our FaceBook Community

Learn how to archive mail.The Free archive mail.app.The Ultimate mail archiving solution at your Home For Free.Just Read The Following Tutorial:
How to archive mail





-Regards Ankit


Samsung S3310 | How to archive mail | Contact For S3310 Queries

Monday, September 6, 2010

Download Samsung PC Studio

Learn how to archive mail.The Free archive mail.app.The Ultimate mail archiving solution at your Home For Free.Just Read The Following Tutorial:
How to archive mail

Its my Birthday Today.So, i want to Share Something Special with you.that is:Samsung PC Studio!!

Many of the Users Requested about Samsung PC Studio,So Today i am Sharing a working Version with You.For Your ease i splitted it into 4 Parts of 26mb each.
If You do not already have,Download the Tool(WinRAR) and Enjoy!


 Samsung PC Studio is a Windows-based PC programme package that you can use easily to manage personal data and multimedia files by connecting a Samsung Electronics Mobile hone(GSM/GPRS/UMTS) to your PC.

Key Features



  • Find your CD information like artist/Track name, album title and more. When you put Audio CD into PC, PC Studio retrieves those valuable Information to manage easily. You can also rip songs from your CD with those information automatically.


  • Clean up your incorrect music file Information and find exact music Information like artist/ track name, album title and more. PC Studio retrieves those valuable information to manage easily.


  • Simply select a song or artist! More Like This button will Automatically create a list of similar Music from your library.

    Download:
Parts Joiner: WinRAR

Enjoy!
Your Comments are always welcomed!!

10 comments:

Mandeep Singh said...

Hi ANkit
Belated Happy Birthday
U r Doing A good job :)

ΛηK♪┼ said...

Thxs!

Unknown said...

dudee plzz help mee outi lost my all my sms's frm my samsung 3310 plzz help mee how to retrive them my gmail id:naveen.spy2005@gmail.com

Unknown said...

im really in critical situation plzz help me out to retrive my sms data

ΛηK♪┼ said...

Venkat
------
Once Deleted You can not Recover SMS.

Unknown said...

hi--

can u plzz explain me how to send pics from mobile to PC. is there any specific software we need to install on PC?

Please suggest me. I am waiting for ur reply

Thanks......... Ravi

ΛηK♪┼ said...

Ravi
------
Connect via Mass Storage Dude..!

Unknown said...

Hi Ankit,

Desperately need your help. I have installed the Samsung New PC studio and am able to backup the address/contacts, but not the SMS. I also tried EasyStudio 1.1.1 and Kies, but to no avail. In your blog, the parts 1-4 are all blocked due to some violation. Please let me know how I can retrieve the SMS's. I have backed up all other files/pix/ music, except sms.
Thanks a ton - in advance!
Arun
arun.sg@gmail.com

ΛηK♪┼ said...

arunsg
--------
There is a Problem in Samsung PC studio.So,it hangs on SMS Backup.
I will Share the Solution Soon..Keep Checking the Blog!

vinay said...

i hav samsung gt s3310 metro phone....do u think ur pc studio is gonna work.....??i hav downloaded a pc studio from samsung.com for my phone. but i am unable to connect... please help dude

Post a Comment